How to prepare your natural drink
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 c. cranberries (100 grams)
- 2 glasses of water (400 mL)
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger root (2 grams)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (2 grams)
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg (2 grams)
- First, wash the cranberries well and then place them in the blender. It’s important to use all fresh ingredients, like fresh ginger root, which can be grated until you have half a teaspoon of it.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Then add the cranberries, lemon juice, one glass of water, and then the spices to the blender.
- Blend until it’s mixed well, then pour into a jar. Add the remaining glass of water.
- It’s best to drink your first glass immediately upon arising. The second should be drank 15 minutes before your main meal of the day.
If you get used to drinking this natural remedy 2 or 3 times a week, you will improve your health and your thyroid gland.
Why don’t you try it today?
If you love our content please support us buy buying us a cup of coffee for $3.