- Select the tab view
- On the Create Panel select the schdueles drop down arrow.
- Select Schedule/Quantities selection.
- The New Scheudle box will open. Scroll down and locate the Mass Category.
- Select Mass with one Click.
- Type in the name of you Schedule in the Name Section.
- Select Schedule Keys.
- Key name should be the same as what you entered into the name section.
- This should be the end result of your entry:
- Select OK
- When the Schedule Properties Box opens.
- Select Add Parameter
- Type in your text, and change the parameter type and group to text.
- In the appearance section of the Schedule Properties select the Edit Button
- The Schedule Properties box opens. These should be your settings.
- Click the Formatting Tab
- Select the Key Name Alignment to Center
- Set the Field you made (Mechanical General notes) Alignment to Left
- Select OK
- You now can begin to add rows for your General Notes
- Select Insert from the Rows Panel of the Ribbon.
- Select Data Row from the options available.
- A Data Row will pop up under the Header. You can now populate the schedule.
- To create more rows follow the previous steps.
- If you need to create breaks or sub sentences. While in command line of the schedule select Shift-Enter on keyboard to create another line.
If you love our content please support us buy buying us a cup of coffee for $3.