- 1oz vodka (Or Skip the Vodka and make it a Virgin Cocktail kids will love)
- 3/4 oz whipped cream vodka
- 3/4 cup Sprite
- 1/2 cup strawberry-kiwi juice or strawberry-kiwi kool-aid
- 1/4 cup pulp free orange juice
- 2 cups ice
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- In a small bottle add your vodkas & a handful of pink starburst- allow to sit in the bottle overnight in the fridge or at least a few hours, shaking occasionally (helping them dissolve as much as possible
- Then, Fill a glass with ice
- First add your liquor/starburst mix, then Sprite and juices.
- Stir with straw and top with a few pink Starbursts.
If you love our content please support us by buying us a cup of coffee for $3.