Super simple! Really refreshing! Eat COLD–no need to re-heat! PERFECT FOR PROTEIN SNACKS IN BETWEEN MEALS!
- 1- 12.5 oz can COLD Chicken Breast in water
- 1 handful of finely chopped Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (zero calories)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Onion FLAKES (or 1/4 tsp Onion Powder)
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- 3-4 Celery sticks cut in half
- Walden Farms Blue Cheese Dressing (zero calories)
1. Drain water from canned chicken and weigh the entire amount (I had 8oz at this point).
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients together (except WF Blue Cheese) with a fork then re-weigh your chicken (I had 9oz at this point).
3. Portion your completed chicken mixture using the original weight (so since I’m female and need 4oz protein I split this into 2 equal meals, males would have one portion or double this recipe)
4. Drizzle Walden Farms Blue Cheese on top!
**THIS RECIPE TASTES GREAT WITH CANNED TUNA IN WATER IN PLACE OF THE CHICKEN TOO!
I just started eating healthier so thought I’d post some recipes. I’m down 7 pounds since last Monday.