These are excellent. Canned tons of them and everyone keeps grabbing jars and running.
Yield: 2 Quarts
2 quarts jalapeno peppers
2 cups white wine vinegar
2 cups water
1/2 teaspoon pickling salt or 1/2 teaspoon pickling spices
4 cloves garlic
1. Slice peppers or leave them whole.
2. (To prevent bursting, cut two small slits in whole peppers.).
3. Pack peppers tightly into clean, hot jars.
4. Combine vinegar and water; heat to a simmer.
5. Do not boil.
6. Pour hot vinegar over peppers, leaving 1/2 inch head-space.
7. Add pickling salt and a clove of garlic to each jar then seal.
8. Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.