26 Oreo cookies, divided
2 tablespoons butter, melted…
1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
1/2 cup chocolate fudge topping
1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
1/4 cup walnuts or 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Finely crush 12 cookies; mix crushed cookies and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Stand remaining 14 cookies around the edge of the plate.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Carefully spread chocolate ice cream into prepared crust.
- Scoop coffee ice cream into balls; arrange over chocolate layer.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Top pie with fudge topping, whipped cream and walnuts.