4 cups torn spinach
1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided…
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1 small red onion, sliced, separated into rings
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 (10 ounce) packages frozen green peas, thawed, drained
1/2 cup kraft mayo mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- Layer spinach, 1 cup of the cheese, the mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and peas in 3-qt.serving bowl.
- Mix mayo, sour cream and basil.
- Spread over salad, completely covering top of salad (gently spread the mayonnaise mixture over the entire salad, sealing to the edges to lock in the taste).
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the bacon just before serving.